What we do On behalf of all clients
|Agree Job Specs||Induction|
|Agree Skills||Training / Manual Handling|
|Advertise||Health & Safety Induction|
|Reference check||Monitor on site|
|Aptitude Test||Review Process|
Click the headings below for more details
- "Hands-On" Practical Experience through our highly qualified team of consultants.
- On site management & monitoring through our Customer Service Manager.
- Problem resolution where required in conjunction with client management.
- Monitoring of attendance levels by individual.
- Timekeeping by individual
- Ensuring staff are meeting the required performance levels.
- Safety training / Clothing / Identity badges as required.
- Interface with client IT systems to have an efficient flow of information.
- We payroll all of our staff through our in-house payroll system using Sage micro pay and Email pay slips to all of our employees on a weekly basis.
- We control all pay issues i.e. basic pay / overtime based on Time Sheets supplied (Most clients send this information to us via IT interface.
- Prsi / Levies / Employee’s / Employer’s contributions
- Management of all personnel issues whilst employed on contract to you
- We have an extensive Data Base that holds all of the information pertaining to available staff. This is updated on a day to day basis.
- We have available at any one time the following staff available.
- Experienced Managers at all levels
- Experienced Supervisors
- Experienced Team Leaders
- Experienced Checkers
- Certified Forklift Drivers
- Trained Warehouse operatives
- Experienced Clerical staff
- Experienced Van / Rigid / Artic Drivers
- We agree with all clients in advance as to what they require from our staff and then monitor their performance accordingly.
- Agree Key Performance Indictors
- Receipting, Putaway, Picking, Replenishment etc.
- Agree weekly monitoring procedures
- Agree weekly Time Sheet procedure (Manual or Electronic)
- Review training needs weekly and action as required
- Identify & Report Potential opportunities both within the operation and reporting procedures with the introduction of technology.
- "With" and "For" Your People
- Interim Resource Provision
- External, Independent – No Baggage
- Fast Wins
- Viable Long Term Strategy
- Full time on the road consultant to monitor staff performance.
- Site visits as required, but at least once per week.
- Road Consultant supported by 6 Team Obair staff at base.
- Team Obair M D to visit each site on a forthnightly basis or as required.
- Contactable out of hours when required.
- Computer interface with clients with unique password in order to check the details of any staff supplied for attendance and security reasons.